Tuesday 6 March 1956
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Pisces (see planets position on March 6, 1956). The US president was Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Florence Romand and Steve Vizard.
In UK It's Almost Tomorrow by The Dreamweavers was in the top 5 hits.
The Man Who Never Was, directed by Ronald Neame, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1956
while Herblock'S Here And Now by Herbert Block was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Heidi.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 6 March 1956
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 March 1956!
Which were the important events of 6 March 1956 ?
- In Ghana, - The National independence day.
- Casimir Pulaski Day in Illinois (2006, first Monday of March).
- Saint Chrodegang
- Saint Fridolin
- Saint Coleta of Ghent
- In 2004, the Jewish holiday of Purim begins.
- Florence Romand: French homicide victim; murdered in her sleep on the night of 1/08/1993 around 9.10 PM, her skull crushed with a rolling-pin.
- Steve Vizard: Australian television and radio presenter, lawyer, comedian, producer, author and screenwriter.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1956 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?