Tuesday 7 August 1945
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Leo (see planets position on August 7, 1945). The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Caroline Cellier and Alan Page.
Divorce, directed by William Nigh, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1945
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 7 August 1945
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 August 1945!
Which were the important events of 7 August 1945 ?
- Caroline Cellier: French actress who has appeared in such films as "L'année des méduses" (Year of the Jellyfish), "La vie, l'amour, la mort," "Le zèbre" and "Le Plaisir (et ses petits tracas).
- Alan Page: American football player, assistant attorney general and member of the state supreme justice system in Minnesota.
- Jean-Claude Sandrier
- Kerry Chater: Rocker (Gary Puckett & Union Gap-Young Girl).
- Kenny Ireland: Scottish actor and director (d. 2014).
- The United Nations Charter is ratified by the United States Senate, and this nation becomes the third one to join the new international organization.
- The Soviet Union declares war on Japan.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of August 1945 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- On the Atchison, Topeka, and the Santa Fe - Tommy Dorsey & His Orchestra
- Good, Good, Good (That's You-That's You) - Sammy Kaye & His Orchestra