Tuesday 7 January 1941, Orthodox Christmas
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Ann Susan Hills and Frederick Drew Gregory in Washington DC.
The Reluctant Dragon, directed by Alfred L. Werker, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1941
On TV people were watching Men at Work.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 January 1941!
Which were the important events of 7 January 1941 ?
- Catholicism - Feast day of St. Raymond of Pe�afort.
- Christmas Day in the Julian calendar. This is the day on which Christmas is celebrated in most Eastern and Oriental Orthodox Churches.
- European traditional - Distaff day: women's traditional work begins again after Epiphany.
- Ann Susan Hills: Freelance journalist.
- Frederick Drew Gregory in Washington DC: USA; Colonel US Air Force/astronaut (STS 51-B, 33, 44).
- Robert Hicks: rocker (Paul Butterfield Blues Band).
- John E Walker: English chemist, Nobel Prize laureate.
- Iona Brown: English violinist and conductor (d. 2004).
- Frederick Gregory: American colonel pilot and astronaut
- Manfred Schellscheidt: German-American soccer player and coach
- John Walker: English chemist and academic Nobel Prize laureate
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 7 January 1941
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?