Tuesday 7 July 1942
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Cancer (see planets position on July 7, 1942). The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Aymeri de Montesquiou and Tobe Carey.
Crossroads, directed by Jack Conway, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1942
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 7 July 1942
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 July 1942!
Which were the important events of 7 July 1942 ?
- Russia and Ukraine - Ivan Kupala
- United Kingdom - July 7th Bombings remembrance day
- Bhutan - Guru Rinpoche
- Roman Empire - Nonae Caprotinae festival in honor of Juno
- Tanzania - Saba Saba Day (or Peasants' Day, founding of the TANU party, 1954)
- Solomon Islands - Independence Day (1978)
- Spain - San Fermfn festival or running of the bulls, in Pamplona, Navarre.
- Worldwide - Bungie Day
- United States - Bonza bottler day
- Japan - Tanabata
- Aymeri de Montesquiou
- Tobe Carey: American documentary video maker.
- Kathryn Farmer: American astrologer, privately interested in research.
- Carmen Duncan: Australian actress.
- Germany troop march into Woronezj
- Military all star team (including Bob Feller) losts to AL all stars 5-0