Tuesday 4 November 1947
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Scorpio (see planets position on November 4, 1947). The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Alexei Ulanov and Aleksandr Tkachev.
Mourning Becomes Electra, directed by Dudley Nichols, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1947
On TV people were watching Mary Kay and Johnny.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 4 November 1947
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 November 1947!
Which were the important events of 4 November 1947 ?
- Aleksandr Tkachev: USSR -- Parallel bars gymnist (1980 Olympics - Gold Medalist).
- Alexei Ulanov: USSR -- Pairs figure skater (1972, 76 Olympics - Gold Medalist).
- Edward Matt Dougherty: Chester, Pennsylvania -- PGA golfer (1995 Deposit Guaranty).
- Meri Vennamo: Finnish politician, the daughter of politician Veikko Vennamo, and sister of politician Pekka Vennamo.
- Jerry Fleck: American actor director and production manager (d. 2003).
- Rod Marsh: Australian cricketer and coach.
- Toshiyuki Nishida: Japanese actor.
- Ludmila Velikova: Russian figure skater and coach.
- Ali Özgentürk: Turkish director producer and screenwriter.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1947 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- So Far - Margaret Whiting
- So Far - Frank Sinatra
- Ballerina - Vaughn Monroe & His Orchestra
- The Whistler - Sam Donahue & His Orchestra