Sunday 23 November 1947
It was Sunday, under the sign of Sagittarius (see planets position on November 23, 1947). The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Jean-Pierre Foucault and Geoffery Michael Roberts.
Good News, directed by Charles Walters, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1947
On TV people were watching Little Audrey.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 23 November 1947
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 November 1947!
Which were the important events of 23 November 1947 ?
- Slovenia - Rudolf Maister Day
- Japan - Kinro kansha no hi (Labour Thanksgiving Day)
- Georgia - St George's Day
- R.C. Saints - Pope Clement I, Saint Columban
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of Qawl (Speech) - First day of the 14th month of the Bah�'f Calendar
- Jean-Pierre Foucault: French TV host and presenter, born to a jewish Polish mother, widely known for presenting the French version of "Who Wants to be a Millionaire?" in the 2000's, "Sacrée Soirée" in the 80 and 90's, "I am a celebrity, get me out of here" in 2006, and "The Farm" in 2008 (with Christophe Dechavanne).
- Geoffery Michael Roberts: Vintner.
- French government of Schumann, forms
- Washington Redskins' Sammy Baugh passes for six touchdowns versus Chicago Cardinals (45-21).