Monday 7 October 1940
It was Monday, under the sign of Libra (see planets position on October 7, 1940). The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Dino Valenti and Bruce F Vento.
The Great Dictator, directed by Charles Chaplin, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1940
On TV people were watching Gabby.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 7 October 1940
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 October 1940!
Which were the important events of 7 October 1940 ?
- Bruce F Vento: (Rep-D-Minnesota, 1977- ).
- Dino Valenti: Rock guitarist / vocalist (Quicksilver Messenger Service).
- Richard H Stallings: (Rep-D-Idaho, 1985- ).
- André Jaume: French contemporary and free jazz musician (saxophone, clarinet).
- Bruce Vento: American politician and former member of the U.S.
- Reds Bucky Walters is 1st pitcher in 14 years to homer in World Series
- World War II: the McCollum memo proposes bringing the United States into the war in Europe by provoking the Japanese to attack the United States.