Tuesday 7 November 1922
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Scorpio (see planets position on November 7, 1922). The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Al Hirt and Gabriel Jabbour.
Tess of the Storm Country, directed by John S. Robertson, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1922
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 7 November 1922
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 November 1922!
Which were the important events of 7 November 1922 ?
- R.C. Saints - Saint Willibrord
- Russia - day of the October Revolution (1917) in the Gregorian Calendar, unofficially commemorated
- Northern Catalonia - National Day, after Treaty of Pyrenees.
- Also see November 7 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Al Hirt: New Orleans, Louisiana -- Jazz trumpeter (Greatest Horn in the World).
- Gabriel Jabbour
- Ronald Blythe: Writer.
- Marcel Chalet: French police official, head of the 'Direction de la Surveillance du territoire' (DST), who died on 28 March 2011 at Saint-Cloud, Hauts-de-Seine, France.
- Irving Stettner: American writer and visual artist, who published the legendary underground magazine, Stroker, which featured contributions from Henry Miller and Paul Bowles.
- Ghulam Azam: Bangladeshi politician (d. 2014).
- Sam Thompson: American baseball player (Born 1860).
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1922 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Chicago - Ben Selvin & His Orchestra
- Say it While Dancing - Benson Orchestra of Chicago