Tuesday 8 July 1924
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Cancer (see planets position on July 8, 1924). The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Pieere Jacoponelli and Georges Sesia.
The Runaway, directed by Nick DeRuve, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1924
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 8 July 1924
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 8 July 1924!
Which were the important events of 8 July 1924 ?
- Annual Soapy Smith wake, held each year in Skagway, Alaska in the Gold Rush Cemetery and in Hollywood, California at the Magic Castle
- Feast day of Saint Kilian
- Feast day of Saint Grimbald
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1924 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- What'll I Do? - Henry Burr & Marcia Freer
- Does the Spearment Lose Its Flavor On The Bedpost Overnight? - Billy Jones & Ernest Hare
- I Wonder Who's Dancing with You Tonight? - Benny Krueger & His Orchestra