Wednesday 23 July 1924
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Leo (see planets position on July 23, 1924). The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Wally Albertson and Claude Penz.
The Runaway, directed by Nick DeRuve, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1924
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 23 July 1924
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 July 1924!
Which were the important events of 23 July 1924 ?
- Egypt - Revolution Day (1952)
- St. Liborius
- Catholic - the feasts of at least 2 saints: St. Apollinaris
- Rastafari movement - Celebration of the birthday of Haile Selassie
- Roman Empire - Neptunalia held in honor of Neptune
- Libya - Revolution Day
- Papua New Guinea - Remembrance Day
- Wally Albertson: American educator, politician and activist.
- Betsy Haworth: Deacon / minister.
- Claude Penz: France sport Champion.
- Gavin Lambert: English-American screenwriter and author (d. 2005).
- Gazanfer Bilge: Turkish wrestler (d. 2008).
- Frank Frost Abbott: American classical scholar (Born 1850).
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1924 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- It Had to Be You - Marion Harris
- Deep in My Heart - Benny Krueger & His Orchestra
- Lazy - Blossom Seeley
- Monavanna - Paul Specht & His Orchestra