Tuesday 29 July 1924
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Leo (see planets position on July 29, 1924). The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Black Dahlia (Elizabeth Short) and Robert Horton.
Monsieur Beaucaire, directed by Sidney Olcott, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1924
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 29 July 1924
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 July 1924!
Which were the important events of 29 July 1924 ?
- Black Dahlia (Elizabeth Short)
- Robert Horton: American actor who is best known for his role in the popular TV series "Wagon Train," 1957-1961.
- Worth Bagley: American military man, a Vice-Admiral and a member of the illustrious Bagley military family.
- Elizabeth Short: American homicide victim dubbed "The Black Dahlia.
- Roberto Frinolli
- Arnold Weinstock: English industrial / multi-millionaire (GEC).
- Jean Vernin: Melun EXecutives.
- Lloyd Bochner: Canadian-American actor (d. 2005).
- Black Dahlia: Murder victim found in LA (basis of the movie).
- Albert Lesacqz: St Amand les Eaux Journalist.
- Robert Horton in Los Angeles: California, USA; actor (Kings Row, Wagon Train, Arena).
- Paul Runyan wins the PGA golf championship.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1924 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Lazy - Paul Whiteman & His Orchestra
- Concert No. 2 in C Minor, Parts 1 & 2 - Sergei Rachmaninoff
- Fred Waring's Pennsylvanians - Memory Lane