Thursday 10 July 1924
It was Thursday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Bernd Arnulf Mertz and Roger-Edgar Gillet.
The Runaway, directed by Nick DeRuve, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1924
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 10 July 1924
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 July 1924!
Which were the important events of 10 July 1924 ?
- Mauritania - Armed Forces Day
- Bahamas - Independence Day
- Silence Day - celebrated by followers of Meher Baba
- Ancient Latvia - Septinu Bralu Diena observed
- Bernd Arnulf Mertz
- Roger-Edgar Gillet
- Bernd Mertz: German writer, a journalist, Jungian psychologist, occultist (tarot, numerology), astrologer and graphologist.
- Johnny Bach: American basketball player and coach (d. 2016).
- Bobo Brazil: American professional wrestler (Born 1924).
- Johannes B van Heutsz: Governor-General of Dutch Indies (1904-09), dies at 73.
- Denmark takes Greenland as Norway ends claim
- Railroad worker strike ends in Amsterdam
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1924 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- What'll I Do? - Henry Burr & Marcia Freer
- Does the Spearment Lose Its Flavor On The Bedpost Overnight? - Billy Jones & Ernest Hare
- I Wonder Who's Dancing with You Tonight? - Benny Krueger & His Orchestra