Sunday 27 July 1924
It was Sunday, under the sign of Leo (see planets position on July 27, 1924). The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Bernard Lesfargues and Pier Romita.
The Runaway, directed by Nick DeRuve, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1924
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 27 July 1924
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 27 July 1924!
Which were the important events of 27 July 1924 ?
- Maldives - Independence Day, 2nd Day
- Vietnam - Memorial Day for War Martyrs
- Ancient Latvia - Septinu Guletaju Diena held
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 10 saints: St. Pantaleon
- St. Congall
- The Seven Sleepers, Saints Maximian
- Cuba - Revolution Day, 2nd Day
- St. Luican
- Bernard Lesfargues
- Pier Romita: Italian politician, a member of parliament from 1958.
- Vincent Canby: American historian and critic (d. 2000).
- Otar Taktakishvili: Georgian composer and conductor (d. 1989).
- Ferruccio Dante Michelangelo Benvenuto Busoni: Composer, dies at 58.
- 8th Olympic games closes in Paris
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1924 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- It Had to Be You - Marion Harris
- Deep in My Heart - Benny Krueger & His Orchestra
- Lazy - Blossom Seeley
- Monavanna - Paul Specht & His Orchestra