Saturday 8 March 1947
It was Saturday, under the sign of Pisces (see planets position on March 8, 1947). The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Florentino Pérez and Hermann Meyer.
The Egg and I, directed by Chester Erskine, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1947
On TV people were watching Muffin the Mule.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 8 March 1947
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 8 March 1947!
Which were the important events of 8 March 1947 ?
- Saint Philemon (d. 305)
- Albania, Romania - Mother's Day.
- Catholicism Saint John of God.
- Hudson's Birthday - The Second Coming Of Christmas.
- Saint Humfried of Terwaan
- Saint Cyrillus of Africa
- Florentino Pérez: Spanish engineer and businessman.
- Hermann Meyer: German popular psychologist, astrologer, author and teacher.
- Dominique Joubert
- Michael Allsup: American guitarist (Three Dog Night).
- Carole Sager: American singer-songwriter and painter.
- Carole Bayer Sager: American composer.
- Vladimír Mišík: Czech singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Matadors Blue Effect Flamengo and Etc.
- Michael Hart: American author founded Project Gutenberg (d. 2011).
- Mike Allsup in Modesto: California, USA; rock guitarist (Three Dog Night).
- Florentino Perez: Spanish football executive.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1947 ?