Sunday 9 April 1911
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aries (see planets position on April 9, 1911). The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Paul Coste-Floret and Alfred Coste-Floret.
A Tale of Two Cities, directed by William Humphrey, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1911
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 9 April 1911
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 9 April 1911!
Which were the important events of 9 April 1911 ?
- Saint Waltrudis
- Saint Casilda
- Saint Ingofried
- Saint Hugo of Rouan
- Day of National Unity- (???????? ?????????? ???), an annual public holiday in Georgia.
- Araw ng Kagitingan (Day of Valor, celebrated as Bataan Day in Bataan) in the Philippines.
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of Jal�l (Glory) - First day of the second month of the Bah�'f Calendar.
- Paul Coste-Floret: French politician, professor and assistant prosecutor at the Nuremberg Tribunal.
- Alfred Coste-Floret: French politician and lawyer.
- Emil Cioran: Philosopher.
- Albert Remy: Sevres, France -- Actor (Grand Prix, Gigot, Train).
- Melvin Calvin: Scientist.
- Joaquin Gallegos Lara: Ecuadorian social realist novelist, short story writer, poet, and essayist.
- Lord Deramore: architect.
- Emile M. Cioran: Philosopher.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1911 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- I Love the Name of Mary - Will Oakland
- Grizzly Bear - Arthur Collins
- Cheer Up, My Honey - Ada Jones & Billy Murray