Thursday 13 April 1911
It was Thursday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Jean-Louis Levesque and Ico Hitrec.
Hamlet, directed by August Blom, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1911
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 April 1911!
Which were the important events of 13 April 1911 ?
- Jean-Louis Levesque: Canadian entrepreneur and philanthropist (d. 1994).
- Ico Hitrec: Croatian footballer and manager (d. 1946).
- Jean-Louis Lévesque: Canadian businessman and philanthropist (d. 1994).
- Nino Sanzogno: Italian conductor and composer (d. 1983).
- George Washington Glick: American politician (Born 1827).
- Polo Grounds grandstand and left field bleachers go up in flames.
- Mexican Revolution: Rebels take Agua Prieta on the SonoraampndashArizona border government troops take the town back April 17 when the rebel leader quotRedquot López is drunk.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 13 April 1911
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1911 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- I Love the Name of Mary - Will Oakland
- Grizzly Bear - Arthur Collins
- Cheer Up, My Honey - Ada Jones & Billy Murray
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
What news were making the headlines those days in April 1911?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?