Thursday 13 April 1911
It was Thursday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Jean-Louis Levesque and Ico Hitrec.
A Tale of Two Cities, directed by William Humphrey, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1911
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 13 April 1911
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 April 1911!
Which were the important events of 13 April 1911 ?
- Jean-Louis Levesque: Canadian entrepreneur and philanthropist (d. 1994).
- Ico Hitrec: Croatian footballer and manager (d. 1946).
- Jean-Louis Lévesque: Canadian businessman and philanthropist (d. 1994).
- Nino Sanzogno: Italian conductor and composer (d. 1983).
- George Washington Glick: American politician (Born 1827).
- Polo Grounds grandstand and left field bleachers go up in flames.
- Mexican Revolution: Rebels take Agua Prieta on the SonoraampndashArizona border government troops take the town back April 17 when the rebel leader quotRedquot López is drunk.
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1911 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Come, Josephine, in My Flying Machine - Blanche Ring
- On Mobile Bay - Henry Burr & Albert Campbell
- Merry Wedding Bells - Lyric Quartet