Thursday 13 April 1911
It was Thursday, under the sign of Aries (see planets position on April 13, 1911). The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Jean-Louis Levesque and Ico Hitrec.
A Tale of Two Cities, directed by William Humphrey, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1911
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 13 April 1911
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 April 1911!
Which were the important events of 13 April 1911 ?
- Jean-Louis Levesque: Canadian entrepreneur and philanthropist (d. 1994).
- Ico Hitrec: Croatian footballer and manager (d. 1946).
- Jean-Louis Lévesque: Canadian businessman and philanthropist (d. 1994).
- Nino Sanzogno: Italian conductor and composer (d. 1983).
- George Washington Glick: American politician (Born 1827).
- Polo Grounds grandstand and left field bleachers go up in flames.
- Mexican Revolution: Rebels take Agua Prieta on the SonoraampndashArizona border government troops take the town back April 17 when the rebel leader quotRedquot López is drunk.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1911 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Come, Josephine, in My Flying Machine - Blanche Ring
- On Mobile Bay - Henry Burr & Albert Campbell
- Merry Wedding Bells - Lyric Quartet