Sunday 30 April 1911
It was Sunday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Luise Rinser and Hans Studer.
A Tale of Two Cities, directed by William Humphrey, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1911
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 30 April 1911
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 April 1911!
Which were the important events of 30 April 1911 ?
- Sweden - Birthday of King Carl XVI Gustav, an official flag day.
- Mexico - Children's Day.
- The Netherlands - Queen's Day.
- Saint Pope Pius V
- LaVeyan Satanism - Walpurgisnacht, or Walpurgis Night, as noted in The Satanic Bible.
- Saint Eutropius
- Saint Maximus, 3rd century martyr
- Saint Marianus and James, martyrs in Numidia in 259
- Scandinavia - The arrival of spring, Walpurgis Night.
- Saint Joseph Benedict Cottolengo
- Roman Empire - third day of the Floralia in honor of Flora.
- Blessed Hildegard
- Blessed Radolf of Affligem
- Blessed Rosemonde
- Vietnam - Liberation Day.
- Bealtaine Eve (From either Irish Bealtaine or Scottish Gaelic). Originally a Celtic Druid holiday.
- Saint Suitbert the Younger (d. 807)
- Luise Rinser: German writer and educator, a novelist and essayist.
- John-Baptist J Walgrave [Henricus/Humanus]: Flemish, theologist.
- Hans Studer: composer.
- Werner Nippen: Germany Actor.
- Jsan Debelut: Ch?teauponsac physician.
- Portugal approves woman suffrage.