Monday 3 April 1911
It was Monday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include W R Lee and Harold Watkins.
Hamlet, directed by William G.B. Barker, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1911
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 April 1911!
Which were the important events of 3 April 1911 ?
- Saint Sixtus I
- Saint Agape (died 304)
- Saint Richard (d.1253)
- W R Lee: Language teacher.
- Harold Watkins: Shaw musicologist.
- Michael Woodruff FRS: surgeon.
- Stanis?awa Walasiewicz: Polish Olympic athlete (d. 1980).
- Freddie Miller: American boxer.
- Dernard Devilliers: Sens physician
- Nanette Bordeaux: Canadian-American actress (d. 1956)
- Michael Woodruff: English-Scottish surgeon and academic (d. 2001)
- Stanisława Walasiewicz: Polish-American runner (d. 1980)
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 3 April 1911
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1911 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Enrico Caruso - Addio (Good-Bye)
- I'm So Tired of Livin', I Don't Care When I Die - Arthur Collins
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
What news were making the headlines those days in April 1911?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?