Monday 3 April 1911
It was Monday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Freddie Miller and W R Lee.
Hamlet, directed by William G.B. Barker, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1911
while The Prodigal Judge by Vaughan Kester was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 April 1911!
Which were the important events of 3 April 1911 ?
- Saint Sixtus I
- Saint Agape (died 304)
- Saint Richard (d.1253)
- Freddie Miller: American boxer.
- W R Lee: Language teacher.
- Harold Watkins: Shaw musicologist.
- Michael Woodruff FRS: surgeon.
- Stanis?awa Walasiewicz: Polish Olympic athlete (d. 1980).
- Dernard Devilliers: Sens physician.
- Nanette Bordeaux: Canadian-American actress (d. 1956).
- Michael Woodruff: English-Scottish surgeon and academic (d. 2001).
- Stanisława Walasiewicz: Polish-American runner (d. 1980).
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1911 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- I'm So Tired of Livin', I Don't Care When I Die - Arthur Collins
- Enrico Caruso - Addio (Good-Bye)
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?