Monday 3 April 1911
It was Monday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Freddie Miller and Harold Watkins.
A Tale of Two Cities, directed by William Humphrey, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1911
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 3 April 1911
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 April 1911!
Which were the important events of 3 April 1911 ?
- Saint Sixtus I
- Saint Agape (died 304)
- Saint Richard (d.1253)
- Freddie Miller: American boxer.
- Harold Watkins: Shaw musicologist.
- Michael Woodruff FRS: surgeon.
- Stanis?awa Walasiewicz: Polish Olympic athlete (d. 1980).
- W R Lee: Language teacher.
- Nanette Bordeaux: Canadian-American actress (d. 1956).
- Michael Woodruff: English-Scottish surgeon and academic (d. 2001).
- Stanisława Walasiewicz: Polish-American runner (d. 1980).
- Dernard Devilliers: Sens physician.
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1911 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- I Love the Name of Mary - Will Oakland
- Grizzly Bear - Arthur Collins
- Cheer Up, My Honey - Ada Jones & Billy Murray