Tuesday 10 December 1907
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Amedeo Nazzari and Lucien Laurent.
Laughing Gas, directed by Charles Chaplin, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1907
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 10 December 1907
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 December 1907!
Which were the important events of 10 December 1907 ?
- Amedeo Nazzari: Italian actor, the robust lead in a variety of Italian films from the mid-'30s following an active stage career.
- Lucien Laurent: French association football/soccer player, famous for having scored the first ever FIFA World Cup goal.
- Michael Blankfort: United States -- Writer / producer / director.
- Pierre Magnier: St Etienne-du-Rouvre physician.
- Rumer Godden: English author and poet (d. 1998).
- Ruyard Kipling receives Nobel Prize for literature.
- The worst night of the Brown Dog riots in London, when 1,000 medical students clash with 400 police officers over the existence of a memorial for animals who have been vivisected.
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1907 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- My Dear - Harry Macdonough
- Auld Lang Syne - Frank Stanley