Monday 10 December 1906
It was Monday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Jules Ladoumègue and Doris Cross.
A Crazy Composer, directed by Georges Méliès, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1906
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 10 December 1906
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 December 1906!
Which were the important events of 10 December 1906 ?
- Jules Ladoumègue: French runner (d. 1973).
- Doris Cross: American contemporary painter who does constructions and lithographs, they are exhibited in the U.S.
- Jules Ladoumegue: French field and track champion who set the world record in the 1500m race at the Amsterdam Olympics in 1928.
- Marian Talley: American operatic prima donna.
- President Theodore Roosevelt (1st American) awarded Nobel Peace Prize
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1906 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- It's All Right in the Summertime - Ada Jones
- Let it Alone - Bert Williams
- Sunflower Dance - Vess Ossman