Saturday December 21, 1907
US date format: 12/21/1907, UK date format: 21/12/1907
Is this your lucky day? Bet on the figures of this date here
It was Saturday, under the sign of Sagittarius (see birth chart on December 21, 1907). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Sir Henry Campbell-Bannerman (Liberal), Pope Pius X was leading the Catholic Church.
Famous people born on this day include Garmt Stuiveling .
Tom Sawyer, directed by Don Taylor, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1907
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of December 21, 1907?
- Roman festivals - Divalia in honour of Angerona
- R.C. Saints - Saint Petrus Canisius ; formerly feast day of Thomas the apostle
- Also see December 21 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- The summer solstice (Southern Hemisphere) or winter solstice (Northern Hemisphere), sometimes known as Yule, occurs on or very close to this date. It is an important festival in the Chinese calendar.
- Dutch government of De Master falls due to war budget.
- Garmt Stuiveling: Dutch literary (Poet in Love).
- Oskar Lassar German dermatologist (public baths): dies at age 58.
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 21, 1907?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Ada Jones & Billy Murray - Be My Little Teddy Bear