Monday December 23, 1907
US date format: 12/23/1907, UK date format: 23/12/1907
It was Monday, under the sign of Capricorn (see birth chart on December 23, 1907). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Sir Henry Campbell-Bannerman (Liberal), Pope Pius X was leading the Catholic Church.
Famous people born on this day include James Roosevelt and Don McNeill.
Jack of All Trades, directed by Harvey Glazer, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1907
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of December 23, 1907?
- Festivus (from sitcom Seinfeld)
- Oaxaca - Night of the Radishes
- Secular humanism (American) - HumanLight observed
- R.C. Saints - John Cantius ; Thorlac Thorhallsson, patron saint of Iceland
- See more
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 23, 1907?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #5 songs in the USA
- Ada Jones & Len Spencer - You've Got to Love Me a Lot
- May Irwin - The Bully
- Byron G. Harlan - Two Blue Eyes (Two Little Baby Shoes)
- Harry Macdonough - Messiah: Every Valley Shall be Exalted
- Billy Murray - Take Me Back to New York Town