Monday 23 December 1907
It was Monday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Don McNeill and James Roosevelt.
Konung Oscar II:s likbegängelse, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1907
while The Brass Bowl by Louis J. Vance was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 December 1907!
Which were the important events of 23 December 1907 ?
- Festivus (from sitcom Seinfeld)
- Oaxaca - Night of the Radishes
- Secular humanism (American) - HumanLight observed
- R.C. Saints - John Cantius ; Thorlac Thorhallsson, patron saint of Iceland
- Sweden - Birthday of Queen Silvia, an official flag day
- Japan - The Emperor's Birthday - Birthday of Akihito, the current Emperor of Japan
- Roman festivals - Larentalia, a festival in honor of Larenta
- Ancient Latvia - Ziemassvetki held
- Don McNeill: Galena, Illinois -- Host ( TV Club).
- James Roosevelt: American politician and businessman from a notable political family, the eldest son of Franklin and Eleanor Roosevelt.
- Manuel Lopes: Cape Verdean writer and poet (Born 1907).
- Avraham Stern: Polish-born Zionist leader (d. 1942).
- 1st all-steel passengar railroad coach completed, Altoona, Pennsylvania
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1907 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Be My Little Teddy Bear - Ada Jones & Billy Murray
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?