Saturday 28 December 1907
It was Saturday, under the sign of Capricorn (see planets position on December 28, 1907). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Roman Palester and HSD Starnaman.
Laughing Gas, directed by Charles Chaplin, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1907
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 28 December 1907
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 December 1907!
Which were the important events of 28 December 1907 ?
- The third day of Christmas in Western Christianity.
- Calendar of Saints - Feast of the Holy Innocents, a.k.a. Childermas, commemorating the Massacre of the Innocents on order of king Herod the Great. In Spain and Latin American countries the festival is celebrated in a manner similar to April Fool's Day.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1907 ?
Top #5 songs in the USA
- Take Me Back to New York Town - Billy Murray
- Messiah: Every Valley Shall be Exalted - Harry Macdonough
- Two Blue Eyes (Two Little Baby Shoes) - Byron G. Harlan
- The Bully - May Irwin
- You've Got to Love Me a Lot - Ada Jones & Len Spencer