Monday 16 December 1907
It was Monday, under the sign of Sagittarius (see planets position on December 16, 1907). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Albino Galvano and Jacques de Bollardière.
Tom Sawyer, directed by Don Taylor, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1907
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 16 December 1907
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 16 December 1907!
Which were the important events of 16 December 1907 ?
- R.C. Saints - O Sapientia ; Adelaide of Italy
- South Africa - Day of Reconciliation
- Nepal - Constitution Day (To be confirmed)
- Kazakhstan - Independence Day
- Bahrain - National Day
- Bangladesh - Victory Day
- Albino Galvano: Italian abstract painter, art critic and philosopher.
- Jacques de Bollardière
- Jacques Bollardière: French Army general, famous for his non-violent positions during the 1960s.
- Oscar Niemeyer: Architect.
- Barbara Kent: Canadian-American actress (d. 2011).
- de Bollardiere: Chateaubriant Military man.
- Ray C: Bliss (Republican) Ohio State Republican Chairman.
- The U.S. Navy's Atlantic Fleet is launched from Hampton Roads, Virginia, on an around-the-world voyage.
- Eugene H Farrar is first to sing on radio (Brooklyn Navy Yard New York).
- The Great White Fleet begins its circumnavigation of the world