Tuesday 10 February 1920
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aquarius (see planets position on February 10, 1920). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include J Heslop-Harrison and Alexander Comfort.
His Royal Slyness, directed by Hal Roach, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 10 February 1920
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 February 1920!
Which were the important events of 10 February 1920 ?
- Catholicism - Saint Scholastica; World Marriage Day.
- Malta - St. Paul's Shipwreck day. Catholicism in Malta.
- Saint Silvanus
- Saint Charalampe
- Saint Austreberta
- Blessed Arnaud
- Blessed Hugo (d. 1164)
- Italy - National Memorial Day of the Exiles and Foibe to commemorate Italian Istrian and Dalmatian exiliee and Foibe massacres.
- Alexander Comfort: English poet / writer (Wreath for the Living).
- J Heslop-Harrison: botanist.
- Jose Manuel Castanon: Spanish writer (d. 2001).
- Andre Petitfils: France sport Champion.
- Alex Comfort: English physician and author (d. 2000).
- Baseball outlaws all pitches involving tampering with the ball.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1920 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- You'd Be Surprised - Eddie Cantor
- My Isle of Golden Dreams - Ben Selvin & His Orchestra