Friday 10 January 1919US date format: 1/10/1919, UK date format: 10/1/1919
It was Friday, under the sign of Capricorn (see planets position on January 10, 1919). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Terukuni Manzō and Terukuni Manzo.
Nerves, directed by Robert Reinert, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1919
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 10 January 1919
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 January 1919!
Which were the important events of 10 January 1919 ?
- Margaret Thatcher day in the Falkland Islands
- Terukuni Manzo: Japanese sumo wrestler, the 38th Yokozuna (d. 1977).
- Terukuni Manzō: Japanese sumo wrestler the 38th Yokozuna (d. 1977).
- Rex Marshall: TV announcer (Circuit Rider, Herman Hickman Show).
- Milton Parker: American businessman co-founded the Carnegie Deli (d. 2009).
- Billy Varga: American wrestler and actor (d. 2013).
- January 12 ampndash The Freikorps attacks Spartacist supporters around Berlin, Germany.
Planetary positions on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1919 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- They'll Be Mighty Proud in Dixie of Their Old Black Joe - Henry Burr & Albert Campbell
- Beautiful Ohio - Prince's Orchestra
- Tell That to the Marines - Al Jolson