Sunday 10 February 1918
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aquarius (see planets position on February 10, 1918). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Gordon Pirie and Idwal Pugh.
The Unbeliever, directed by Alan Crosland, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1918
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 10 February 1918
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 February 1918!
Which were the important events of 10 February 1918 ?
- Catholicism - Saint Scholastica; World Marriage Day.
- Malta - St. Paul's Shipwreck day. Catholicism in Malta.
- Saint Silvanus
- Saint Charalampe
- Saint Austreberta
- Blessed Arnaud
- Blessed Hugo (d. 1164)
- Italy - National Memorial Day of the Exiles and Foibe to commemorate Italian Istrian and Dalmatian exiliee and Foibe massacres.
Famous Birthdays:10 February
- Abdul Hamid: II Ottoman Sultan (Born 1842).
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1918 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- The Battle Hymn of the Republic - Columbia Stellar Quartet & Charles Harrison
- Where the Morning Glories Grow - Elizabeth Spencer & Sterling Trio
- Mighty Lak' a Rose - Geraldine Farrar