Friday 10 January 1930US date format: 1/10/1930, UK date format: 10/1/1930
It was Friday, under the sign of Capricorn (see planets position on January 10, 1930). The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Georges Bonin and Byron "Wild Child" Gipson.
Anna Christie, directed by Clarence Brown, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1930
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 10 January 1930
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 January 1930!
Which were the important events of 10 January 1930 ?
- Margaret Thatcher day in the Falkland Islands
- Georges Bonin
- Byron "Wild Child" Gipson: Blues singer.
- Roy E: Disney; CEO (Waly Disney Company).
- Roy Edward Disney: American film executive (d. 2009).
- Roy E. Disney: Businessman.
- Roy Disney: Entrepreneur.
- Elaine Devry: American actress.
- Lyle Ritz: American jazz musician, a ukelele, bass and tuba player.
- Maurice Allom takes cricket Test hat-trick England versus New Zealand at Christchurch.
- Mordovian Autonomous Region in RSFSR constituted.