Tuesday 10 February 1914
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Larry Adler Baltimore Maryland and Larry Adler.
The Squaw Man, directed by Dustin Farnum, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1914
while The Fortunate Youth by William J. Locke was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 February 1914!
Which were the important events of 10 February 1914 ?
- Catholicism - Saint Scholastica; World Marriage Day.
- Malta - St. Paul's Shipwreck day. Catholicism in Malta.
- Saint Silvanus
- Saint Charalampe
- Saint Austreberta
- Blessed Arnaud
- Blessed Hugo (d. 1164)
- Italy - National Memorial Day of the Exiles and Foibe to commemorate Italian Istrian and Dalmatian exiliee and Foibe massacres.
- Larry Adler Baltimore Maryland: harmonica player (Harmonicats) (blacklisted performer).
- Larry Adler: American harmonica player composer and actor (d. 2001).
- Release of the film ''Hearts Adrift'' the name of Mary Pickford, the star, is displayed above the title on movie marquees.
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1914 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Oh You Million Dollar Doll - Peerless Quartet
- Underneath the Tango Moon - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?