Monday 10 January 1916
It was Monday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Sune Bergström and Eldzier Cortor.
The Green-Eyed Monster, directed by J. Gordon Edwards, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1916
while Seventeen by Booth Tarkington was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching FoxyTv (1916 TV Series).
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 January 1916!
Which were the important events of 10 January 1916 ?
- Margaret Thatcher day in the Falkland Islands
- Sune Bergström: Swedish biochemist and academic Nobel Prize laureate (d. 2004).
- Eldzier Cortor: American painter (d. 2015).
- Don Metz: Canadian ice hockey player (d. 2007).
- Russian offensive in Kaukasus.
- Erzerum Offensive during World War I, Russian victory over Ottoman Empire.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 10 January 1916
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1916 ?
Top #5 songs in the USA
- When You're in Love with Someone Who is Not in Love with You - Henry Burr & Helen Clark
- I Think We've Got Another Washington (Wilson is His Name) - Peerless Quartet
- America, I Love You - Sam Ash
- Noche Serena (Calm Night) - Emilio DeGogorza
- They Didn't Believe Me - Walter Van Brunt & Gladys Rice
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?