Wednesday 19 January 1916
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Capricorn (see planets position on January 19, 1916). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Brion Gysin and Louis Simonneaux.
Old Heidelberg, directed by John Emerson, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1916
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 19 January 1916
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 January 1916!
Which were the important events of 19 January 1916 ?
- Confederate Heroes Day in Texas.
- Eastern and Oriental Orthodoxy ? Julian Calendar Theophany (Epiphany).
- St. Mark of Ephesus feast day .
- Bah�'f Faith ? Feast of Sult�n (Sovereignty) ? First day of the 17th month of the Bah�'f Calendar.
- National Popcorn Day in United States of America, however some claim this is whatever day the Superbowl lands on.
- The unofficial National Popcorn Day
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1916 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- John McCormack - Somewhere a Voice is Calling
- The Rosary - Taylor Trio
- Along the Rocky Road to Dublin - American Quartet