Monday 24 January 1916
It was Monday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include John Corner and Arnoldo Foa.
The Green-Eyed Monster, directed by J. Gordon Edwards, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1916
On TV people were watching FoxyTv (1916 TV Series).
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 24 January 1916!
Which were the important events of 24 January 1916 ?
- Jim Ross Day - State of Oklahoma
- Roman Catholic Church - Feasts of St. Francis de Sales and Our Lady of Peace
- Roman Empire - first day of the Sementivae in honor of Ceres and Terra
- John Corner: scientist.
- Arnoldo Foa: Italian actor.
- Arnoldo Foà: Italian film actor who appeared in more than 130 films between 1938 and 2014.
- Jack Brickhouse: American sports broadcaster (d. 1998).
- Rafael Caldera: lawyer, sociologist, writer, speaker, politician, and ex-president of Venezuela (Born 1916).
- Gene Mako: Hungarian-American tennis player and actor (d. 2013)
- In Brushaber v. Union Pacific Railroad, the Supreme Court of the United States declares the federal income tax constitutional.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 24 January 1916
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1916 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- John McCormack - Somewhere a Voice is Calling
- Along the Rocky Road to Dublin - American Quartet
- The Rosary - Taylor Trio
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?