Monday 24 January 1916
It was Monday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Arnoldo Foa and John Corner.
The Right to Live, directed by Michele Frantzeskos, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1916
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 24 January 1916
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 24 January 1916!
Which were the important events of 24 January 1916 ?
- Jim Ross Day - State of Oklahoma
- Roman Catholic Church - Feasts of St. Francis de Sales and Our Lady of Peace
- Roman Empire - first day of the Sementivae in honor of Ceres and Terra
- John Corner: scientist.
- Arnoldo Foa: Italian actor.
- Arnoldo Foà: Italian film actor who appeared in more than 130 films between 1938 and 2014.
- Jack Brickhouse: American sports broadcaster (d. 1998).
- Rafael Caldera: lawyer, sociologist, writer, speaker, politician, and ex-president of Venezuela (Born 1916).
- Gene Mako: Hungarian-American tennis player and actor (d. 2013).
- In Brushaber v. Union Pacific Railroad, the Supreme Court of the United States declares the federal income tax constitutional.