Saturday 22 January 1916
It was Saturday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Henri Dutilleux and Bill Durnan.
The Green-Eyed Monster, directed by J. Gordon Edwards, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1916
while When a Man's a Man by Harold Bell Wright was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching FoxyTv (1916 TV Series).
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 January 1916!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the important events of 22 January 1916 ?
- New Zealand - Wellington Anniversary.
- Catholicism - Feast day of St. Vincent.
- Henri Dutilleux: French musician and composer.
- Bill Durnan: Canadian ice hockey player and coach (d. 1972).
- Harilal Upadhyay: Gujarati-Indian Author, Poet, Astrologist (Born 1916).
- Iwan Knorr composer: dies at age 63.
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1916 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- The Rosary - Taylor Trio
- John McCormack - Somewhere a Voice is Calling
- Along the Rocky Road to Dublin - American Quartet
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?