Monday 31 January 1916
It was Monday, under the sign of Aquarius (see planets position on January 31, 1916). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Ciro D and Violet Cane.
His Picture in the Papers, directed by John Emerson, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1916
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 31 January 1916
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 31 January 1916!
Which were the important events of 31 January 1916 ?
- Blessed Ludovica
- Saint Geminianus
- Saint Marcella
- Saint Pedro Nolasco
- Catholicism - Feast day of St. John Bosco, patron saint of educators, circus artists and magicians.
- Violet Cane: statistician.
- Ciro D: Crown premier of Dutch Antilles (1968-69).
- Frank A: Parker tennis champion (US Open-1944).
- Rina Gigli: Italian soprano, the daughter of Beniamino Gigli, with whom she sang several times.
- Paul Senghas: Germany Military man.
- Michael Ryan: Osage City Military man.
- Dutch Girl Guides form.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1916 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Spanish Dance - Mischa Elman
- My Own Home Town In Ireland - George MacFarlane
- Perfect Day - Imperial Quartet of Chicago