Monday 31 January 1916
It was Monday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Violet Cane and Ciro D.
The Three Musketeers, directed by Charles Swickard, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1916
while When a Man's a Man by Harold Bell Wright was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching FoxyTv (1916 TV Series).
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 31 January 1916!
Which were the important events of 31 January 1916 ?
- Blessed Ludovica
- Saint Geminianus
- Saint Marcella
- Saint Pedro Nolasco
- Catholicism - Feast day of St. John Bosco, patron saint of educators, circus artists and magicians.
- Violet Cane: statistician.
- Ciro D: Crown premier of Dutch Antilles (1968-69).
- Frank A: Parker tennis champion (US Open-1944).
- Rina Gigli: Italian soprano, the daughter of Beniamino Gigli, with whom she sang several times.
- Paul Senghas: Germany Military man.
- Michael Ryan: Osage City Military man
- Dutch Girl Guides form.
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1916 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Face to Face with the Girl in My Dreams - Glen Ellison
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?