Tuesday 10 January 1956
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Antonio Munoz Molina and Antonio Muñoz Molina.
In UK Sixteen Tons by Tennessee Ernie Ford was in the top 5 hits.
All That Heaven Allows, directed by Douglas Sirk, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1956
while Don't Go Near the Water by William Brinkle was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Chevron Hall of Stars.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 January 1956!
Which were the important events of 10 January 1956 ?
- Margaret Thatcher day in the Falkland Islands
- Antonio Munoz Molina: Spanish writer.
- Antonio Muñoz Molina: Spanish writer and, since 8 June 1995, a full member of the Royal Spanish Academy.
- Shawn Colvin: American singer-songwriter and guitarist.
- Antonio Molina: Spanish author.
- Elvis records Heartbreak Hotel
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1956 ?
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?