Friday 11 August 1916
It was Friday, under the sign of Leo (see planets position on August 11, 1916). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Jim Beck and Marc Beigbeder.
The Danger Girl, directed by Clarence G. Badger, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1916
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 11 August 1916
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 11 August 1916!
Which were the important events of 11 August 1916 ?
- Brazil - Student�s Day, Lawyer�s Day, Foundation of the Law Studies in Brazil
- Zimbabwe - Heroes Day
- Taiwan - Valentine's Day
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 5 saints: St. Tiburtius
- St. Chromatius
- St. Equitius
- St. Gery/Gaugericus
- St. Susanna
- Jim Beck: Influential country music talent agent, record promoter, recording studio owner, A&R engineer, record producer, and music publisher.
- Marc Beigbeder: French philosopher, essayist, journalist and polemicist.
- William Coors: American chemical engineer and CEO of Adolph Coors Brewing Company, a large beer manufacturing/distribution company.
- Johnny Claes: English-Belgian race car driver and trumpet player (d. 1956).