Sunday 12 November 1922US date format: 11/12/1922, UK date format: 12/11/1922
It was Sunday, under the sign of Scorpio (see planets position on November 12, 1922). The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Kim Hunter and Charlotte MacLeod.
Crainquebille, directed by Jacques Feyder, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1922
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 12 November 1922
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 12 November 1922!
Which were the important events of 12 November 1922 ?
- R.C. Saints - Saint Lieven (Leafwini, Lebuin); Josaphat Kuncevyc
- Also see November 12 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Bah�'f Faith: Holy Day, Bah�'u'll�h
- National Holiday: Sun Yat-Sen (observed in China and Taiwan)
- In the Back To The Future film trilogy, November 12, 1955 is a key date. It is the date of the "famous Hill Valley lightning storm" which sends Marty McFly back to 1985 in his DeLorean time machine, and the date Marty gets his parents together. In Back to the Future Part II, Marty and Doc Brown return to this date to stop Biff Tannen from changing history. Doc Brown hyposthesizes that this date might hold some special significance, being the temporal junction point for the entire space-time
- Kim Hunter: American actress with a screen debut in "The Seventh Victim," 1943.
- Charlotte MacLeod: American writer (Born 1922).
- Kurt Vonnegut: Author.
- Kim Hunter [Janet Cole]: Detroit, Michigan -- Actress (Planet of the Apes, Lilith).
- Andre Buffiere: France sport Champion.
- Tadeusz Borowski: Polish poet author and journalist (d. 1951).
- The Sigma Gamma Rho sorority is founded on the campus of Butler University in Indianapolis, Indiana.
Planetary positions on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1922 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Chicago - Ben Selvin & His Orchestra
- Say it While Dancing - Benson Orchestra of Chicago