Monday 13 November 1922
It was Monday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Alice O Howell and Suzy Carrier.
Tess of the Storm Country, directed by John S. Robertson, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1922
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 13 November 1922
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 November 1922!
Which were the important events of 13 November 1922 ?
- Roman festivals - Iovis epulum; feast of Feronia
- R.C. Saints - Bricius of Tours; Mother Cabrini; Saint Homobonus
- Also see November 13 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Alice O Howell
- Suzy Carrier: France Actor.
- Oskar Werner: Film actor / director (Shoes of the Fisherman, Das Ekel).
- George Ratkovicz: American athlete, he played pro basketball for six seasons beginning in 1949.
- Jack Narz: Louisville, Kentucky -- TV gameshow host (Dotto, Video Village).
- Aud Schønemann: Norwegian actress, regarded by many as the leading comedienne of her generation in Norway.
- Alice Howell: American Jungian astrologer and published author with a virtually life-long auto-didactic study of comparative religion, mythology, psychology and literature.
- Madeleine Sherwood: Montreal, Quebec -- Actress (Mother Superior-Flying Nun).
- Black Renaissance begins Harlem, New York
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1922 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Georgette - Ted Lewis & His Band
- Paul Whiteman & His Orchestra - Three O'clock in the Morning