Wednesday 8 November 1922US date format: 11/8/1922, UK date format: 8/11/1922
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Scorpio (see birth chart on November 8, 1922). The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Christiaan Barnard and Ademir Marques de Menezes.
Crainquebille, directed by Jacques Feyder, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1922
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 8 November 1922
Last minute gifts?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Personalized book about You
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 8 November 1922!
Which were the important events of 8 November 1922 ?
- Christiaan Barnard: British-South African surgeon who made...
- Al Hirt: Musician.
- Ademir Marques de Menezes: Brazilian footballer (d. 1996).
- Thea Hodge: American computer scientist and academic...
- Ademir de Menezes: Brazilian footballer coach and...
Birth chart on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1922 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Chicago - Ben Selvin & His Orchestra
- Say it While Dancing - Benson Orchestra of Chicago