Friday 24 November 1922
It was Friday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Claus Moser .
Tess of the Storm Country, directed by John S. Robertson, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1922
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 24 November 1922
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 24 November 1922!
Which were the important events of 24 November 1922 ?
- Roman festivals - in the Byzantine empire the Brumalia (a wine festival) were celebrated from this day until the winter solstice
- R.C. Saints - Saint Andrew Dung-Lac and other Vietnamese martyrs
- Also see November 24 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Feast Day of St. Colman - Cobh, Ireland
- Teacher's Day in Turkey
- Claus Moser: Baron Moser German-English statistician and academic (d. 2015).
- Italian parliament gives Mussolini dictatorial powers for 1 year
- Author and Irish Republican Army member Robert Erskine Childers is executed by an Irish Free State firing squad for illegally carrying a revolver.