Monday 13 January 1947
It was Monday, under the sign of Capricorn (see planets position on January 13, 1947). The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Toni Glover and Peter Sundelin.
Odd Man Out, directed by Carol Reed, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1947
On TV people were watching Muffin the Mule.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 13 January 1947
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 January 1947!
Which were the important events of 13 January 1947 ?
- In Sweden, Christmas ends on the 20th day, St. Knut's Day. Children celebrate a party throwing out the Christmas tree (julgransplundring).
- Toni Glover: American astrologer from 1976; author of many articles on astrology and kabala.
- Peter Sundelin: Sweden -- Yachtsmen (1968 Olympics - Gold Medalist).
- Sylvano Galago: American actress seen in the film "Earthquake.
- Robert Martin: Politician.
- Jacek Majchrowski: Polish historian lawyer and politician.
- Carles Rexach: former Spanish-Catalan footballer and coach.
- John Lees: England, United Kingdom -- Rock guitarist / vocalist (Medicine Man).
- Veit Valentin: German/US historian (German People), dies at age 61.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1947 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Managua, Nicaragua - Freddy Martin & His Orchestra
- Sonata - Jo Stafford