Thursday 13 November 1941
It was Thursday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Dack Rambo and Francesco Forleo.
Suspicion, directed by Alfred Hitchcock, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1941
while Oliver Wiswell by Kenneth Roberts was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 November 1941!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the important events of 13 November 1941 ?
- Roman festivals - Iovis epulum; feast of Feronia
- R.C. Saints - Bricius of Tours; Mother Cabrini; Saint Homobonus
- Also see November 13 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Dack Rambo: American actor who worked steadily from the time he was in high school.
- Francesco Forleo: Italian Police chief in Milan, a member of PDS political party and founder of the police union.
- Dack Rambo in Delano: California, USA; actor (Guns of Will Sonnett, Dallas).
- Eberhard Diepgen: German lawyer and politician 10th Mayor of Berlin.
- David Green: American businessman and philanthropist founded Hobby Lobby.
- Mel Stottlemyre: Washington, United States -- Pitcher (New York Yankee) / pitching coach (New York Met).
- British aircraft carrier Ark Royal sank in Mediterranean
- German Abweht consults with Chetnikleider Draza Mihailovic
- World War II: The aircraft carrier HMS Ark Royal is torpedoed by U 81, sinking the following day.
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?