Saturday 13 September 1919
It was Saturday, under the sign of Virgo. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Mary Midgley and George Weidenfeld.
Back to God's Country, directed by David M. Hartford, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1919
while The Desert of Wheat by Zane Gre was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 September 1919!
Which were the important events of 13 September 1919 ?
- 1999 - Lunar nuclear waste dump explodes, sending the Moon hurtling into deep space in Space: 1999
- RC Saints - St John Chrysostom
- Roman festivals - epulum Iovis: banquet of Jupiter, on the ides during the Ludi Romani
- 2000 - Second Impact in Neon Genesis Evangelion
- Also see September 13 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1919 ?
Top #5 songs in the USA
- It's Nobody's Business but My Own - Bert Williams
- Everybody Wants a Key to My Cellar - Bert Williams
- Beautiful Ohio - Fritz Kreisler
- Anything is Nice if it Comes from Dixie - American Quartet
- I'm Forever Blowing Bubbles - Helen Clark & George Wilton Ballard
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?