Sunday 20 June 1926
It was Sunday, under the sign of Gemini (see planets position on June 20, 1926). The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Arthur Bell and Giovanni Viola.
Ice Cold Cocos, directed by Del Lord, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1926
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 20 June 1926
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 June 1926!
Which were the important events of 20 June 1926 ?
- American Radio Relay League ? Bring your Handy-Talky to Work Day
- West Virginia ? West Virginia Day.
- Flag Day in Argentina (1938).
- UNHCR - World Refugee Day.
- Ancient Latvia ? Zalu Diena.
- Roman Empire ? Festival in honor of Summanus.
- Day of The Royal Victorian Order.
- Arthur Bell: Royal botanic gardens director (Kew Gardens).
- Giovanni Viola: Italian soccer/football player, a goalkeeper who played for Juventus F.C.
- Rehavam Ze'evi: Israeli general and politician 9th Israeli Minister of Tourism (d. 2001).
- Mordecai W Johnson becomes 1st black President of Howard University
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1926 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- This Means Nothing to Me - Irene Bordoni
- Sleepy Head - Ford & Glenn
- A Night of Love - Ben Selvin & His Orchestra