Sunday 13 June 1926
It was Sunday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Paul Lynde and Geoffrey Finsberg.
The Boob, directed by William A. Wellman, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1926
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 13 June 1926
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 June 1926!
Which were the important events of 13 June 1926 ?
- Saint Ragnobert, martyr [GTZ: Lyon]
- Saint Valericus, bishop [WTS (Bruges)]
- Roman Empire ? Quinquatrus Minusculae held in honor of Minerva
- Roman Empire ? seventh day of the Vestalia in honor of Vesta
- USA ? World Children's Day
- Saint Anthony of Padua), priest, confessor, Doctor of the Church [common; GTZ: Franciscans]
- Saint Agricius, bishop of Sens, confessor [GTZ: Sens]
- Saint Landoald, bishop, confessor [GTZ: Bruges]
- Saint Leo III, pope [PCP (Paris)]
- Saint Onuphrius, hermit, confessor [GTZ: Constance, Mainz]
- Saint Valerian, bishop [WTS (Bruges)]
- Saint Rambert
- Blessed Odwin
- Blessed Thomas Woodhouse, martyr
- Blessed Damhnade, virgin [ Fermanagh]
- Saint Felicola, virgin, martyr [GTZ: Cologne, Trier, Worms, France]
- Paul Lynde: American actor of stage, film and TV from the time of his Broadway debut in 1952.
- Geoffrey Finsberg: British politician, a Member of Parliament returned at General Election 6/11/1987.
- Georges Berchet
- Paul Lynde in Mount Vernon: Ohio, USA; comedian (Uncle Arthur - Bewitched) (dies 1982).
- Jérôme Lejeune: French geneticist, a researcher on human chromosomes and mental deficiency.
- J?r?me Lejeune: Montrouge physician.
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1926 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Cossack Love Song - Ipana Troubadors
- Song of the Flame - Vincent Lopez & His Orchestra
- Horses - George Olsen & His Orchestra