Wednesday 14 March 1923
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Pisces (see planets position on March 14, 1923). The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Diane Arbus and Mario Schimberni.
Friedrich Schiller - Eine Dichterjugend, directed by Curt Goetz, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1923
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 14 March 1923
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 14 March 1923!
Which were the important events of 14 March 1923 ?
- Albania - Summer Day: Albanian holiday Summer is celebrated in this day in Elbasan and its surroundings.
- Pi Day - unofficial mathematics holiday.
- Roman Empire - Equirria, horse races in honor of Mars were held.
- Saint Mathildis
- Saint Paulina
- Blessed Eve of Liege
- Japan - White Day: Japanese holiday similar to Valentine's Day (men give gifts to women).
- Diane Arbus: American photographer.
- Mario Schimberni: Italian economist and financier.
- Bob Fitzgerald: American athlete, he played pro basketball in the NBA for two seasons beginning in 1946.
- President Warren G Harding becomes 1st President to pay taxes
- German Supreme Court prohibits NSDAP political party.
- US President Warren G Harding becomes first President filing income tax report and paying taxes.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1923 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Paul Whiteman & His Orchestra - Crinoline Days
- Sixty Seconds Ev'ry Minute (I Think of You) - Columbians