Wednesday 15 February 1922
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Herman Kahn and John Bayard Anderson.
Moran of the Lady Letty, directed by George Melford, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1922
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 15 February 1922
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 15 February 1922!
Which were the important events of 15 February 1922 ?
- John Frum Day in Vanuatu 
- Gummy Bear Day in United States
- National Day in Serbia
- Candlemas in Russia and other Eastern Orthodox countries
- Saint Siegfried of Sweden
- Saints Faustin and Jovita
- Saint Georgia
- Blessed Claude de la ColombiFre
- Flag Day in Canada
- Herman Kahn: American mathematician, military strategist and author who tried to justify nuclear war; a true Dr. Strangelove.
- John Bayard Anderson
- John B Anderson: American politician.
- John Anderson: American politician, Rep.
- Louis Hollender: Strasbourg physician.
- Clara [G Meijer-]Wichmann German/Dutch anarchist/feminist: dies at age 36.
- Marconi begins regular broadcasting transmissions from Essex.
- Inaugural session of the Permanent Court of International Justice (PCIJ).
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1922 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- When Frances Dances with Me - Ada Jones & Billy Murray
- Al Jolson - Yoo Hoo
- Second Hand Rose - Fanny Brice