Saturday 18 February 1922
It was Saturday, under the sign of Aquarius (see planets position on February 18, 1922). The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Helen Gurley Brown and Hazy Osterwald.
Moran of the Lady Letty, directed by George Melford, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1922
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 18 February 1922
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 18 February 1922!
Which were the important events of 18 February 1922 ?
- Independence Day in The Gambia (1965)
- Helen Gurley Brown
- Hazy Osterwald: Swiss musician, singer and bigband director.
- Roger K Rhodarmer
- Gaston Dufrenel: French criminal, a thug who was sentenced to death and executed along with his accomplice André Cornil.
- Helen Brown: American writer and editor of "Cosmopolitan" magazine.
- Roger Rhodarmer: Canton Military man.
- Helen Gurley Brown: Editor.
- Allan Melvin: American actor singer and screenwriter (d. 2008).
- Juhan Smuul: Estonian author (Born 1921).
- Eric Gairy: Grenadan politician 1st Prime Minister of Grenada (d. 1997).
- Joe Tipton: American baseball player (d. 1994).
- Connie Wisniewski: American baseball player [AAGPBL] (d. 1995).
- WOC-AM in Davenport IA begins radio transmissions
- Kenesaw Mountain Landis resigns his judgeship to work for baseball.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1922 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- When Frances Dances with Me - Ada Jones & Billy Murray
- Yoo Hoo - Al Jolson
- Second Hand Rose - Fanny Brice