Wednesday 8 February 1922US date format: 2/8/1922, UK date format: 8/2/1922
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Aquarius (see birth chart on February 8, 1922). The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Mick Micheyl and Audrey Meadows.
Nosferatu, directed by F.W. Murnau, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1922
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 8 February 1922
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Personalized book about You
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 8 February 1922!
Which were the important events of 8 February 1922 ?
- Nirvana Day - an annual Buddhist festival.
- Saint Jerome Emiliani.
- Saint Juventius
- Saint Mengold of Huy
- Saint Jacoba (d.1239)
- Slovenia - Pre?eren Day, the Slovenian cultural holiday.
- Boy Scouts of America - Scout Sunday; The Sunday preceding February 8 is designated as Scout Sunday and the following Saturday is designated as Scout Sabbath.
- Mick Micheyl: French singer and sculptor.
- Audrey Meadows: American actress (Alice - The...
- Joeri Averbach: Russian chess grandmaster.
- Radio arrives at the White House
- President Warren G. Harding introduces the first radio in the White House.
Birth chart on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1922 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Love Will Find a Way - Ben Selvin & His Orchestra
- Fanny Brice - My Man
- Sally - Medley - Joseph C. Smith's Orchestra