Tuesday 21 February 1922
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Murray "the K" Kaufman and Uros Krek.
The Loves of Pharaoh, directed by Ernst Lubitsch, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1922
while Simon Called Peter by Robert Keable was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 February 1922!
Which were the important events of 21 February 1922 ?
- Saint Pepin of Landen
- Language Martyrs' Day - A day celebrated by Bengali speaking people for gaining right of mother tongue.
- Catholicism - Feast day of Saint Peter Damiani.
- Saint Randoald
- International Mother Language Day (UNESCO).
- Murray "the K" Kaufman: NYC, New York -- DJ (5th Beatle).
- Uros Krek: Composer.
- Colette Brosset: French actress, writer and choreographer.
- Pierre Hadot: French philosopher and historian of philosophy specializing in ancient philosophy, particularly Neoplatonism.
- WHK-AM in Cleveland OH begins radio transmissions
- Airship Rome explodes at Hampton Roads Virginia; 34 die.
- Great Britain grants Egypt independence.
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1922 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Second Hand Rose - Fanny Brice
- Al Jolson - Yoo Hoo
- When Frances Dances with Me - Ada Jones & Billy Murray
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?